With 3S to 8S compatibility, the HobbyStar 200A ESC is ideal for large-scale vehicles and high-power setups. It features 200 amps of current-carrying capability and has plenty of programmable options to dial in to your specific application. Comes pre-wired with high-quality 8-gauge silicone wire on the battery leads and includes wires with pre-installed bullets for the motor leads. Encased in a beautiful, CNC-machined billet aluminum housing for durability and heat dissipation.
Must be programmed with the HobbyStar LCD program card for 1/5-scale ESC's.
- Handles 3S-8S LiPo power
- High-Power, adjustable BEC output
- CNC-machined billet aluminum housing
- Multiple adjustment points
- Low-voltage cutoff and signal-loss protection
- Continuous Current: 200A
- Burst Current: 1300A
- BEC: 6.0V/7.4V Adjustable, 8A
- Cells: 3S-8S LiPo, 8-24 Nixx
- Width: 55mm
- Length: 90mm
- Height: 53mm
- Weight: 400g
- Adjustable Parameters: low-voltage cutoff, running mode, motor timing, acceleration, rev. throttle, for. throttle, brake force, drag brake, motor rotation, neutral range and BEC output