About this item
- VERSATILE AND SAFE TO USE Polystyrene sheets have a good combination of dimensional strength, impact resistance and heat resistance. It is also non-toxic, odorless, easy to fabricate making them perfectly safe and suitable for an array of applications. These characteristics make high impact styrene a popular and common choice for model building, signage making, POP or Craft displays, and other fixtures we see on a day-to-day basis.
- GOOD DIMENSIONAL STABILITY These styrene plastic sheets are easy to fabricate and assemble with adhesives or solvents. any sheet can be customized by length, thickness, and width to suit your particular set of needs. Easy to cut or work using laser, table saw, jigsaw drill, router, or bandsaw; with such exceptional dimensional stability and strength, styrene plastic is the obvious choice for machining a wide variety of prototypes and models.
- COMMON USE HIGH IMPACT STYRENE PLASTIC Styrene plastic is often used for framing, retail displays, due to its shatter-resistant and light-weight qualities. It is also cost-effective material, making it a good choice if you are looking for a more affordable option. Whether bent, bonded, cut, drilled, fabricated, molded, painted, or recycled to make something utterly unique, you won’t be disappointed by choosing styrene plastic for your next project.
- OUTSTANDING THERMOFORMING CHARACTERISTICS These plastic sheets are also categorized as a standard material, due to its tough, impact strength, a high melt strength making them easy to deep draw or thermoform. It features good dimension stability and fabricates nicely. Impact strength is maintained in tests, and it is quite affordable. This is a reason why it is so widely used across so many industries and applications.
- LOW-COST SOLUTION Its excellent dimensional stability, an affinity for paint, and glue make it an obvious choice for machining pre-production prototypes. Our clear polystyrene board is similar to acrylic in use and plastic sheets are as transparent as glass. Our goal is to reduce your environmental impact; these Polystyrene Plastic sheets are fully recyclable with minimal loss of its properties.