RE-SHIM ROTOR (NO)
TIMING SCREW OPTIONS (STAINLESS STEEL)
BEARING OPTION (STANDARD STEEL)
ROTOR OPTION (13.0MM)
ROTOR STRENGTH TEST (NO)
COIL RESISTANCE TEST (NO)
4.5(image is representative of the motor design, but not the wind of the motor)
Designed in the USA, we are proud to announce the ALL NEW ICON V2 PRO MODIFIED SERIES RACING MOTORS for the ULTIMATE RAW POWER, TORQUE, RPM & EFFICIENCY!
The heart of the new ICON V2 Pro Mod is our “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. Our patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before! That’s correct, another first from Fantom! With our unique design, we’ve totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Up your game and see for yourself why the all-new ICON V2 Pro Modified truly is a Game Changer! Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S…..We’ve got you covered!!
More Power to the People…
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- All R&D Done In The USA Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- New Stator Design for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- New Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 13.0mm Hi-Torque Ultra Select Rotor
- Meets All BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR Approval Pending
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
THIS MOTOR INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING IN THE BASE PRICE:
- Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed (brass shims), complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and asymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to our recommended setting for your application
- All modified motors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, whether you choose the “Test Options” or not.
IF YOU CHOOSE ANY OF THE OPTIONAL UPGRADE PARTS LISTED ABOVE, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE ORIGINAL STOCK PARTS. THIS INCLUDES THE ROTOR, BEARINGS, STEEL SCREWS, SENSOR BOARD ADJUSTMENT PLATE, AND STATIONARY END PLATE.
MOTOR STANDARD AND OPTIONS DETAILS:
- Re-Shim (standard brass shims) – Included in the price. We adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor “floats” centered properly within the magnetic field. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. We also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
- Rotor Re-Shim Option (TEFLON® shims) – As with the standard brass re-shim option above, we adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor “floats” centered properly within the magnetic field. With this option, we also use TEFLON® shims for the outermost shims, to minimize any side-load binding between the rotor and bearings. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. We also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
- Bearing Option – If you choose the AXON X10 hybrid bearings option, we make sure the bearings seats are sized correctly before installing the bearings. This ensures that the bearings are not squeezed or distorted when installed, which could cause extra drag or non-concentrical bearing movement. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearings correctly.
- Rotor Options – Choose the 13.0mm modified rotor at no extra cost, or choose the 13.5, 12.5, 12.3mm or 12.0mm optional modified rotor listed above. There is an up-charge for the optional 13.5, 12.5, 12.3mm or 12.0mm modified rotor, but you will also receive the original 13.0mm rotor if you choose the “optional” 13.5, 12.5, 12.3mm or 12.0mm modified rotor. All rotors are checked for correct bearing fit. If required, the rotor shaft is polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly.
Pro Titanium Timing Adjustment Screws Option – Eliminates the power robbing magnetic drag on the rotor that the stock steel screws cause and improves RPM, efficiency and horsepower!
Increases RPM by 100+ RPM compared to the stock steel screws!
Reduces weight by .26 grams compared to the stock steel screws!
- Rotor Strength Test Option – Your rotor is tested to make sure it meets proper specs. If we find that the rotor does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. With this test, the rotor’s magnetic field strength is tested on our Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester. If you choose the printout option, the rotor test results of your rotor are supplied with your motor. If you choose an optional rotor, we will test both of your rotors. All modified rotors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, even if you don’t choose the print option.
- Coil Resistance Test Option – Your stator is tested to make sure it meets proper specs. With this test, we evaluate the ohms resistance of your stator to make sure it meets proper specs and to detect shorts. Each coil is tested individually. If we find that the stator does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. With this test, the stator coils are tested on an Instek GOM-804, which is the same as ROAR uses. If you choose the printout option, the coil test results of your stator are supplied with your motor. All modified stators are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, even if you don’t choose the print option.
- Motor Evaluation Option – All modified motors are evaluated using the highly accurate Motolyser brushless motor tester. This includes checking the rotor asymmetry, as well as the sensor board deviation and timing accuracy. If you choose the printout option, the test results of your motor are supplied with your motor.
FEEL THE POWER…FEEL THE FANTOM