King Motor 1/5 Scale Roller Baja Buggy
Color: Wild Gray
Vehicle Type: 1/5 Scale King Motor 2WD Buggy
- Includes an assembled 1/5 Scale King Motor Baja Buggy with NO engine/pipe, transmitter/receiver or battery.
- Includes a 35KG metal gear 1/5 scale Steering Servo and a 15kg throttle servo.
- Includes all hardware to complete the installation.
- Most HPI stock parts and aftermarket parts are compatible with King Motor buggies.
- We also have many RTR Models also available.
- The pictures say it all! This 34-inch-long buggy is ready for your upgraded motor and electronics.
Perfect for Brushless conversions! Just remove the gas tank and install your brushless conversion kit, servo and batteries.
- 35KG Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Upgraded Black nylon Suspension A-arms
- Classic 6 spoke rims
- Big Knobby Dirt/Mud Tires
- Full Ball bearings
- Rear vented disk brake
- Black Plastic Roll Cage
- VVC shocks with HD 6mm shafts (Long suspension: 7 3/8"-front & 8 1/4"-rear)
- Aluminum Alloy Differential case (inside the transmission) with hardened steel gears (very important for differential lifespan)
- Painted buggy body
- Large fuel tank, can last as long as 45 minutes.
- Instruction manual for vehicle
- Tool kit, spark plug wrench, wheel wrench, etc...
- All hardware included to completely install your motor/pipe/throttle servo, battery and radio
- Vehicle Model: KM KSRC-001 Roller
- Vehicle Size: 34 inches x 20 inches x 11 inches
- Ride Height: 3 inches
- Weight: 21pounds
- Wheel Base: 22.6 inches
- Tire Diameter: 6.5 inches
- Rear Tire Width: 3.25 inches
- Front Tire Width: 2.5 inches
- Suspension Travel: Front 3.7 inches Rear 3.9 inches
- Shipping box: 34 inches x 21 inches x 13 inches
- Shipping weight: 29 pounds
Additional Items Required To Run This Buggy
- Complete Engine
- Exhaust Pipe
- Receiver Battery
- Throttle Servo and a 2/3 Channel Radio / Receiver
This vehicle is compatible with HPI Baja 5B, SS, 2.0 Baja buggy and Rovan Baja buggy models.
During periods of extremely cold weather and high shipping volume, it is possible that this vehicle may arrive with a broken part due to the negligence of the shipping company (ex. UPS or USPS). Common parts that break are rear hub carriers (B067), front shock supports(B109), and towers(B036). We have tried many different ways to prevent this over the years but despite our best efforts, damage still occurs. If the vehicle arrives with a broken part, please contact us so we can correct the problem. We can send you the part(s) needed to fix it asap.