RCSS Associated B6.3/B6.2/B6.1 series Titanium Upper Screw Kit- (Bada Bling, Blue, Gold, Monsta Green, Natural, & Stealth Black Finishes) - 56 pcs
New from Rc Speed Secrets - B6.3/B6.2/B6.1 series Titanium Upper Deep Socket Screw Kit
Redistribute weight in style around your Associated B6.3/B6.2/B6.1 in style with these new high quality Grade 5 titanium upper TAPERED deep docket screw kits offered in 5 eye-catching finishes - (choose from: Bada Bling, Blue, Monsta Green, Natural & Stealth Black Finishes)
Stop "buying" screws and invest in ones that can easily stand the test of time and transfer from kit to kit. These are the most durable screws on the market with finish quality second to none.
*Uses 2.5mm tool for unmatched durability* MIP 2.5mm Ball end recommended.
*Top quality extra hard Grade 5 titanium to prevent stripping.
*Deepest socket on the market.
Once you experience wrenching with our 2.5mm heads you'll never want to go back to traditional 2.0 button heads.
Eliminates all the anxiety about stripping your screws especially when using a drill.
- Designed to outlast your kits
- Quality Grade 5 Titanium
- Huge 2.5mm, super-deep tapered heads for increased tool engagement = less stripping
- RCSS purpose-built Rc design- Deep-Socket 2.5mm heads create more tool engagement and reduce/eliminate stripping
- Sub-packed in tiny bags labeled with size, qty, and location on your car
- You won't need your manual to install. Nice touch.
- MIP 2.5mm BALL END tool and/or Speed Tip recommended
- Offered up in 6 quick-ship premium finish options to stand out from the crowd
- Matching beefy 3.5mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Textured or Smooth), M4 Wheel nuts, Turnbuckle Tools, and other hardware with color available
- Add our Hybrid Ceramic Bearings with /Super-Lube and some cut gears and put your ride in #BeastMode
- Our parts will get you one of the cleanest, best looking, fastest, cars on the track guaranteed. The driving will then be up to you.
- Qty: 56 - Deep Socket Version II Grade 5 Titanium Upper Screw kit
- Associated B6.3/B6.2/B6.1
*Pre-tap plastics with a steel M3 screw before installation*